This workshop is suitable for all, so regardless of current level or goals, anybody can attend this fun session and learn techniques, exercises and principles that will allow them to improve their running form, while at the same time reducing the risk of injury.
The workshop will provide individual guidance to each and every member of the group, so you can go away with personalised things to work on and practice.
On the day the session will include:
- Individual video analysis and feedback
- Theory of running technique discussion
- Practical running drills session
- Exercises for running strength
- Individual plan of action to take forward
- Discounted follow up 1:1 sessions
These running technique workshops are delivered by APC podiatrist Colin Papworth.
Check out the main workshop page for upcoming dates for this, and other workshops.