1st November Update – We Remain Open!
Covid-19 Update, 1st November 2020: We remain open and available for a full range of physiotherapy and podiatry assessments. Inline with government and professional body guidelines we will be doing everything we can to keep each other safe. You can read our approach to Covid-19 here
Sometimes we all need a bit of help with the direction of our running (us coaches included!). It might be that you have entered an event that is bigger than you’ve ever done before, or that you aren’t getting the progress that you want on your or own, or maybe you want a plan to follow so you can make gains without having to work out the how and what!
Accelerate Performance Centre coaches have worked with runners with race goals from 5km through to multi-day ultra marathons, runners who want to race their first half marathon without breaking through to experienced athletes wanting to shave seconds off their times or get on the podium. Both have experience of working with road, trail and fell runners of all abilities and ambition. Stuart, also works as a consultant for Club Development (Club Run) within England Athletics.
Whether you want to continue planning your own training and would like to check you are heading in the right direction, or whether you want to hand over responsibility for the planning and just run, we have an option that can suit you.
If you only want a small amount of input and wish to design your own training with a little support we offer a sit down (with a cup of tea of course) review of your training and a discussion around how you are going to progress. These can be as regular or infrequent as you need.
If you want a planned schedule in the lead up to a race, and are happy to go and get on with it we can offer 12 week plans, preceded by a discussion around your goals, availability to train, current level etc.
If you want to achieve your best possible level of running and want to put your plan into the hands of the professionals we offer a fully bespoke, flexible plan on a 12 week rolling basis, which includes the following:
- a fully tailored to you plan, which can be tweaked and adapted on an ongoing basis as needed
- bespoke strength and technique 1:1 sessions, reviewed as needed as you progress
- the stress of having to plan your training taken away – we adapt it to fit with your life
- anytime (within reason) contact, so we can adjust your training immediately when needed. Like that time when you are supposed to be doing a fast hilly run, but you’re stuck at work feeling pretty tired and there’s no hills. Let us know, we can offer up an alternative that will give you a run without pushing you into burnout!
- discount on lactate testing
To make an appointment please call 0114 242 2569 or to talk to one of our coaches about how we can help then please get in touch via our Contact section.